Thu, January 25, 2018
We are delighted to annouce our official launch of the industry-wide initiative LGBT GREAT, sponsored by Legal & General and their newly launched LGBT network, L&GBT.
22 November, 5pm, Legal & General Investment Management, One Coleman Street, London EC2R 5AA.
With guest speaker Gareth Thomas, international rugby star.
Our keynote speakers will explore the changing attitudes to LGBT inclusion within the workplace and set out an ambitious agenda over the next five years to increase diversity within the investment and savings industry. There’ll be plenty of opportunity to hear from our speakers and business leaders about the positives of LGBT workplace inclusion and the benefits that LGBT people can bring to business.
• 5.00pm: Registration
• 5.15pm: Welcome, Dame Helena Morrissey DBE, Head of Personal Investing, LGIM, and Diversity Project Chair @MorrisseyHelena @DiversityProj
• 5.30pm: Matt Cameron, LGBT Great Founder @MattJCam @LGBTGreat
• 5.45pm: Gareth Thomas, guest speaker and international rugby referee @gareththomas14
• 6.20pm: Q&A and closing remarks, Geoffrey Timms, Group General Counsel, Legal & General, and executive sponsor of L&GBT @LGIM
• 6:30pm: Drinks, canapés and networking