Membership Directory - Corporate

Sirius Real Estate

About

About Sirius Real Estate
Sirius is a property company listed on the main market and premium segment of the London Stock Exchange and the main board of the JSE Limited. It is a leading operator of branded business parks providing conventional space and flexible workspace in Germany. The Company's purpose is to create and manage optimal workspaces that empower small and medium-sized businesses to grow, evolve and thrive. Sirius seeks to unlock the potential of its people, its properties, and the communities in which it operates, so that together we can create sustainable impact, and long-term financial and social value.

The Company's core strategy is the acquisition of business parks at attractive yields, the integration of these business parks into its network of sites under the Company's own name as well as offering a range of branded products within those sites, and the reconfiguration and upgrade of existing and vacant space to appeal to the local market, through intensive asset management and investment. The Company's strategy aims to deliver attractive returns for shareholders by increasing rental income and improving cost recoveries and capital values, as well as by enhancing those returns through financing its assets on favourable terms. Once sites are mature and net income and values have been optimised, the Company may take the opportunity to refinance the sites to release capital for investment in new sites or consider the disposal of sites in order to recycle equity into assets which present greater opportunity for the asset management skills of the Company's team.

Sirius also has a venture with clients represented by AXA IM Alts. Titanium was formed through the acquisition by AXA IM Alts, on behalf of its clients, from Sirius, of a 65% stake in five business parks across Germany. Sirius retained the remaining 35%. The venture seeks to grow primarily through the acquisition of larger stabilised business park assets and portfolios of assets with strong tenant profiles and occupancy. As well as its equity interest, Sirius acts as operator of the assets in the venture, on a fee basis. Sirius will continue to grow its wholly owned portfolio through acquisitions of more opportunistic assets, where it can capitalise on its asset management expertise to maximise utilisation of the space, grow occupancy and improve quality of the tenants. The strategies have been clearly defined so that the venture does not conflict with Sirius's existing business.

In November 2021, Sirius Real Estate announced and completed the acquisition of BizSpace, a leading provider of regional flexible workspace in the UK. BizSpace offers light industrial, workshop, studio and out of town office units to a wide range of businesses across the UK. The acquisition provided Sirius with a unique opportunity to enter a new market with immediate scale through a one-step acquisition of an established platform. It provides Sirius with a portfolio that offers significant organic growth potential in rental pricing in a UK market characterised by supply constraints. The BizSpace business is also highly complementary to Sirius' existing platform, allowing for meaningful operational and financial synergies to drive value creation for Sirius shareholders.

For more information, please visit: www.sirius-real-estate.com
Follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/siriusrealestate/
Follow us on Twitter at @SiriusRE
Company Website Address: https://www.sirius-real-estate.com

Role Models and Allies

Asset Management Director